What is everyone up too.

For general chat about our faith and life

Moderator: SoF HQ

Re: What is everyone up too.

Postby Sally » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:28 pm

Cath, so sorry for the loss of your Mum. What a priveledge to be able to spend all that time with her in the last stages of her life. Prayers for you as you walk through this time of greiving. oxox
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Sally
Site Admin

Postby ScrapHappy » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:39 pm

Dearest Cath - I am so sorry to hear of all you have been bearing, I know you would have been the most loving support to your dear mum. What a blessing to have had that time to prepare and God bless your kids for stepping up to help their mum. Big hugs from me xoxoxoxoxo
I'm Tracey from Sydney, married to Cameron and mum to Andrew (17) and Claire (13).
ScrapHappy

Postby Sally » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:32 pm

Well things have been shaken up a little at home but in a good way :D

My job didn't work out, but I think God has greater things planned out of that so I'm not stressed.

But in the immediate future He opened the way for Mark and I to go to Sydney after all to do the Ellel conference!! :D So that is just a HUGE praise point for Mark and I that the two of us can go to Sydney together to do the conference & then the following weekend do a John Mellor conference :D & to top it all off we get to see TRACEY!!! I wish we had more time to be able to do a little bit of tripping down the coast to you all, but we have to fly out again Sunday night to get home. So we'll only have about 3hrs free Sunday between conference finishing and having to jump on the train to get to the airport.
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Sally
Site Admin

Postby Gayle » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:35 pm

We are heading to THE SNOW in Melbourne from them 6th to the 21st!! :D yippee!!
We were only over there at Christmas but Murray is a bit home sick for his mummy and daddy so we are off again. We haven't taken the kids over in winter to see the snow so it will be nice (and cold)
**Gayle**
Scrapbooking Blog - http://gayles-scrapbooking.blogspot.com
Gayle

Previous

Return to Day to Day Chat