Tins Of HOPE 2011

Decorated tins full of tags with encouraging verses made by SoF ladies

Tins Of HOPE 2011

Postby miss~nance » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:23 pm

Firstly I would like to start by thanking all those who have supported our tins of hope last year by making tags and nominating people.

We at SOF HQ would really love to make this year a year that we encourage those around us who are going through difficult times by providing one of our tins of hope (TOH).

So what are the Tins of Hope The tins are altered cofffee tins that we fill with decorated tags that have encouraging or evangelical Bible verses on them.

Where do you come in We need you to do two things.

Firstly we need tags so if you could find some time and maybe use up some of your scraps to make a bundle of tags that would be just fantastic, any digi scrappers who would like to design and print digi tags would be most wonderful, tags can also be made from fabric if you are a sewer . Tags need to be sent to Gail (miss~nance - our TOH co-ordinator).

Secondly we need you to nominate people for tins. So if you have a friend, family member, church family or a neighbour - well anyone really - who you know is having a tough time, eg illness, death of loved one etc. To nominate just pm Gail with name and address, it would also help to know if they are non christian as I would make sure there are some evenagelical tags in there as well as encouraging tags.
miss~nance

Re: Tins Of HOPE 2011

Postby miss~nance » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:29 pm

Please pray for me as I give a TOH to a friend & her husband who are nearing the first anniversary of there little boy who was only lived for an hour or so. Please pray that the tins provides encouragement and shows them that they are very much loved and have people around them that care and that I have chosen the right verses for them and their needs. They are a christian couple.
miss~nance

Re: Tins Of HOPE 2011

Postby Sally » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:20 am

Praying that it is recived with thanksgiving & offers hope and encouragement.

Gail could you please put sizes up again for those who maybe wanting to do tags for the first time :)
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Sally
Site Admin

Return to Tins of Hope